Get the Toolkit - Get the Team
GrapeCity’s Component Philosophy
Our component philosophy comes down to four elements: speed, flexibility, familiarity, and a small footprint. With extensibility built into every control and platform, our products are engineered and built for maximum performance.
Familiar UI and Intuitive Controls
Our unique development experience provides the tools for building sleek, high-performing, feature-complete applications. With our familiar and accessible components, you can design for a variety of platforms and devices.
Over 40 Years of Experience
GrapeCity's offers the industry's best support with 24-hour personalized assistance and extensive online learning resources, including knowledge base articles, videos, demos, webinars, and forums. Get started with our controls in minutes.
Years of Experience
Customers and Counting
Commercial Licenses Sold
Save time and deliver brilliant UI with a complete toolkit of UI controls.
- Full suites of controls include WinForms, WPF, UWP, ASP.NET MVC, Blazor, Xamarin, and .NET Core.
- Create complete apps with 400+ .NET controls, including extensible datagrids, charts, reports, input, schedulers, calendars, ribbons, and more
- Full Visual Studio 2019 and Windows 10 Support
ActiveReports provides code-based cross-platform reporting, easy-to-use designers, and a flexible API.
- End-users can design dynamic ad-hoc reports in web or desktop solutions
- Design web reports with the ProDesigner component
- Design and deliver .NET reports with the Visual Studio add-In
A Complete High-Performance App Toolbox in one Spreadsheet Control
- Import, edit, and export your most complex Excel spreadsheets
- Power your complex data models with the Spread calculation engine; includes 450+ formulas and custom functions
- Design and develop enterprise apps for analysis, budgeting, dashboards, data collection and management, scientific, and financial applications
- 100+ dynamic UI components including, 80+ chart types, datagrids, gauges, navigations, input controls, and more
- Deliver fully accessible and progressive web apps with intuitive mobile-first, responsive controls
Fast, efficient Excel, Word, and PDF APIs for .NET 5 and Java
- Full .NET support for Windows, Linux, and Mac
- Generate, edit and convert digital documents in your apps with no dependencies on Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, or Excel
- Create large spreadsheets, Word documents, images, and PDF documents, fast
- Deploy to Azure, AWS, and AWS Lambda
- Use layouts for analysis, performance monitoring, data reporting, dashboards, product catalogs, eCommerce, news feeds, project management applications, and more
- Create Kanban boards and advanced data views for your CRM, project management, social networking, and eCommerce
- Choose from a variety of views including grids, cards, trellis, calendar, Gantt, news feed, and timeline
- Full support for Angular, React, and Vue
- Only pay for deployment
Here, we'll create an application that uses a React datagrid demonstrating how to edit an array from the Redux Store.
A guide for development teams and software dev leads to find the best approach to migrating.
In this webinar, we will highlight ActiveReports 14 – a pure .NET Core reporting solution.