We designed this section to help you quickly get started with report authoring in ActiveReportsJS.
We recommend starting with the Standalone Report Designer tutorial to grasp a basic knowledge of a report author's primary tool.
Then, you can choose from the following topics that guide you through the process of creating standard report templates:
- Printable Reports
- Tabular Reports are the most straightforward way to visualize your data
- Banded Reports produce a list-like data view
- Fixed Layout Reports template is a unique feature of ActiveReportsJS that helps you easily digitalize pre-printed forms
- Mail merge Reports are a way to generate multiple documents at once by applying data records to a pre-defined template
- Analytical Reports
- Summary Reports reduce a complete set of raw data into smaller views that help yield useful information
- Drill-down reports let report readers switch from a comprehensive data view down to a more detailed one
- Dtill-through reports enable navigation through a sequence of related reports
These tutorials cover many topics - data binding, sorting, filtering, grouping, report parameters, interactive capabilities, and so on.