Hyperlinks take you to a web page that opens in the default browser of the system. You can set hyperlinks in TextBox or Image controls to access a web page from your report.
Follow the steps given below to add a hyperlink in a Textbox or Image control.
- Add a TextBox or Image control onto the report design surface.
- Select the control and go to Properties Mode > Show Advanced Properties.
- In the Action section of the properties, go to Type property and from the drop-down list, select Jump to URL.
This displays the Jump to URL field.
- Type or use the expression editor to provide a valid web page address. For example,
- In case of TextBox, enter the text in Value property since you need to set the display text for the web page hyperlink.
On previewing the report, click the hyperlink to access the web page.