Hyperlinks take you to a web page that opens in the default browser of the system. You can set hyperlinks in TextBox or Image controls to access a web page from your report.
Follow the steps given below to add a hyperlink in a Textbox or Image control.
- Add a TextBox or Image control onto the report design surface.
- Select the control and go to Properties Mode > Show Advanced Properties.
- In the Action section of the properties, go to Type property and from the drop-down list, select Jump to URL.
This displays the Jump to URL field.
- Type or use the expression editor to provide a valid web page address. For example,
In case you are adding hyperlink on a TextBox control, you need to enter some text in Value property to set the display text for the web page hyperlink.
- Click Preview at the top of the designer to preview the report. Click the hyperlinked control in the displayed report to access the specified web page.