Get ready for .NET 6 application development with ComponentOne UI controls. Led by Product Manager, Greg Lutz, this webinar highlights the benefits of .NET 6 compared to the .NET Framework and .NET 5. We also shared the ComponentOne .NET 6 roadmap, demonstrated our popular desktop controls, and built a .NET 6 application in Visual Studio 2022.
This webinar covers:
- .NET 6 highlights and benefits
- Why migrate to .NET 6?
- .NET Framework support status
- ComponentOne .NET 6 Roadmap: What to expect from ComponentOne in v3 and 2022
- Migrating from .NET 5 to .NET 6 using ComponentOne controls
- Data binding in .NET 6 using Visual Studio 2022 design time
- ComponentOne .NET 6 controls designer support for WinForms and Suggested Actions and XAML Hot Reload in WPF
Try ComponentOne Studio Download the latest version of ComponentOne Studio Enterprise
Try ComponentOne Studio
Download the latest version of ComponentOne Studio EnterpriseDownload Now!