Get ready for .NET 6 application development with ComponentOne UI controls. Led by Product Manager, Greg Lutz, this webinar highlights the benefits of .NET 6 compared to the .NET Framework and .NET 5. We also shared the ComponentOne .NET 6 roadmap, demonstrated our popular desktop controls, and built a .NET 6 application in Visual Studio 2022.
This webinar covers:
- .NET 6 highlights and benefits
- Why migrate to .NET 6?
- .NET Framework support status
- ComponentOne .NET 6 Roadmap: What to expect from ComponentOne in v3 and 2022
- Migrating from .NET 5 to .NET 6 using ComponentOne controls
- Data binding in .NET 6 using Visual Studio 2022 design time
- ComponentOne .NET 6 controls designer support for WinForms and Suggested Actions and XAML Hot Reload in WPF