With the 2016v3.5 release, you can now use FlexViewer for WPF (Beta) a full-fledged WPF report viewer for FlexReports.
Jump to bookmark within report
Export the report to multiple formats from within FlexViewer control:
- Open XML Excel
- Compressed Meta Files
Control page settings before printing your reports by clicking on the Page Settings icon. Options include:
- Page Orientation: Portrait/Landscape
- Page Size
- Margins: Top, Left, Right, Bottom
Options for view modes include:
- Actual size: Pages are shown in actual size.
- Page width: Pages are zoomed in or out as necessary to fit the page width in the preview window
- Whole page: Pages are zoomed in or out as necessary to fit the whole page in the preview window
- Zoom Percentages: Various Zoom percentages at which the pages can be viewed. User can also set his/her own zoom percentage.
- One page: Shows report pages page-by-page in a single page view
- Facing pages: Shows report pages side-by-side
- Two pages: Shows two-page view of pages
- Four pages: Shows pages in 4x4 mode