Our company has a long history of working with Microsoft. We've been writing UI Controls for Microsoft platforms since the early days of VB; in the 1990s, our famous FlexGrid control shipped in the box with Visual Studio. Most recently, we've been working with Microsoft to integrate Wijmo into Microsoft Dynamics. They'd planned to expand mobile support in their 2016 release, and one of the key features was new mobile UI controls. Microsoft chose Wijmo 5 for mobile input and gauges. Working with the Dynamics team has been great. They had some nice suggestions that we were able to deliver, like the new thumb (handle) for touch gesture support in our gauges. They were also very thorough in testing on mobile devices, isolating some very specific issues that we were able to quickly resolve before release. We hope to continue this long-standing relationship with Microsoft and look forward to working with them throughout the coming years. Here's the official press announcement about Microsoft Dynamics and Wijmo 5.
Microsoft Dynamics Uses Wijmo 5 to Deliver Mobile User Interface Options
- Touch Support
- Mobile-Friendly User Interactions
- Broad Device Support
- Clean Design and Highly-customizable
- Globalization for 40+ Cultures
- Flexible Input and Gauges Control
More Resources on Microsoft Dynamics
Video introducing the new mobile controls in Dynamics CRM 2016. The gauges and input should look familiar!
- Highlights of Mobile Controls in the recent release.
- Nice tutorial for configuring mobile-friendly controls.
- Another nice tutorial on using mobile controls in Dynamics, part one and part two.
- Read more about Microsoft's use of Wijmo 5.
Lastly, I'd like to thank everyone we worked with at Microsoft. You know who you are. We want you to know that we appreciate you choosing our controls, but also for working with us to improve our product along the way.