We're pleased to announce that our MVC Edition controls are now ASP.NET Core RC2 compatible.
Get the RC2-Compatible Bits
- If you already have a license, you can get the latest bits through GrapeCity NuGet, as well, which is covered in my Getting Started blog.
- New users: Download the free trial and install MVC Edition to get the updates for C1Templates, samples and license generator tool.
Get Started with RC2 MVC Controls
- To get started with MVC Edition controls in ASP.NET Core application, please refer my Getting Started blog.
- Refer to documentation to know more about the features.
- See the controls in action in the Control Explorer.
As ASP.NET Core moves closer to RTM (scheduled for June 27), we will be updating the MVC Edition controls for the final release. Stay tuned!