I am happy to announce the release of Spread for WPF-Silverlight 18.104.22.168! This release features the following enhancements and new APIs:
- New GcSpreadSheet.StartSheetIndex property, for getting and setting the sheet index of the left-most sheet tab in the tab strip (equivalent to the LeftSheet property in Spread.NET).
- New Worksheet.SheetTabColor property, for getting and setting the color of the sheet tab in the tab strip.
- New Worksheet.SheetTabThemeColor property, for getting and setting the color of the sheet tab theme in the tab strip. Note: this property is mutually exclusive with SheetTabColor, so whichever you set last will take effect (they cannot be used together).
- New Worksheet.SetArray methods, for setting arrays of values to a range of cells in the sheet.
This release also fixes the following customer reported issues:
- Formulas now calculate correctly after loading SSXML or XLSX .
- Grouped columns and rows now work correctly when the size of the control is small and the sheet is scrolled .
- Formulas imported from XLSX now calculate correctly .
- The "Clear All" and "Clear Formats" buttons in the Spread Designer ribbon bar remove cell spans .
- The "Unhide" context menu item for the sheet tabs can be used to show hidden sheets in Spread Designer .
Download the update here!