You can use Spread Windows Forms in Visual Studio 2015. Use the following steps to add a Spread control to a project in Visual Studio 2015.
- Start Visual Studio .NET.
- From the File menu, choose New, Project.
- In the New Project dialog, in the Installed area, select a project type depending on the language environment in which you are developing. For example, choose Windows under Visual Basic. New Project
- Choose the type of project such as Windows Forms Application.
- In the Name box, type the name of the new project. The default is WindowsApplication1 for the first Windows Forms application.
- In the Location box, leave the location path as the designated path, or click Browse to change the path to a new directory.
- Select OK. If your project does not display the Solution Explorer, from the View menu, choose Solution Explorer. In the Solution Explorer, right-click on the form name, Form1. Choose Rename from the pop-up menu, then type the new form name you prefer for the new form name.
- With an open project, in the Toolbox under GrapeCity Spread (or whatever category to which you added it), select the FpSpread component.
- On your Windows Forms page, draw a Spread component by dragging a rectangle the size that you would like the initial component or simply double-click on the page. The Spread component appears. The Spread Designer also appears by default. Close the designer.
Your project should look similar to the following image. Component in Project