A Powerful Grid for Powerful Applications
DataViewsJS core is a full-featured grid control for traditional tabular layout.
- Extremely Fast data binding and calculation engine
- Multi-column sorting, filter expressions, and quick search
- Groups with fixed headers, compact mode, and summary functions
- Multiple edit modes-inline, form, and popup
- Row action commands with touch slide support
- Automatic row height based on content
- Banded column headers
- Collapsible pivot columns
- Layout and grouping panels
DataViewsJS with Advanced Layouts
This new control enables advanced layouts, including:
- Card: Lays out each row as easily formatted card templates as list, grid or trellis. Ideal for eCommerce product catalogs and CRM contact lists.
- Horizontal: Rows can be arranged horizontally to create informative product comparison tables.
- Tree Grid: Tree view for your hierarchical data. Includes special aggregation functions to summarize data easily and effectively. Used for hierarchical income statements, budgets and chart of accounts in accounting applications.
- Timeline: Make each row an object on a timeline complete with options such as date and line placement, and header toggle.
- Trellis: Trellis card display for perfect Kanban views of your project management applications.
- Calendar: Display summary KPIs of your data in a calendar view for an easy monthly overview. Enables creative calendar implementations, sales reports and weather forecasts.
- Gantt: Use the Gantt column to visualize project tasks and milestones for more effective planning.
- Masonry: A size-perfect gallery of your images with infinite scrolling, all with a few lines of code.
- Social News Feed: Customize cards to render as news posts similar to popular social media applications.
Common Control Features
- Full Framework Support: Angular, React and Vue.
- Sparklines: include concise charts and alert icons for informative displays
- Lazy Loading and Server-Side Paging
- Standalone Calculation Engine
- Localization: includes localized resources for Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Additional languages can be easily added.
Read more about DataViewsJS:
DataViewsJS Demos | DataViewsJS Documentation