SpreadJS Hotfix 12.1.2 is now available for download in the DevChannel and on the download page.
Bugs fixed in 12.1.2
- 272672: Inconsistent cell formatting after importing from Excel into SpreadJS
- 272822: Filter dialog showed an invalid license error for evaluation keys
- 272848: Filter dialog gave the wrong formatting to outline lists for the number data type
- 272895: Performance issues with the CellRange font API
- 272041: Conditional formatting rule’s priority issues
- 272898: Header dialog won’t open
- 272671: Data is dumped into the project via command line
We've also added a new property to the Workbook class in SpreadJS called calcOnDemand. This property allows the developer to choose when to calculate formulas (when required).