On August 23rd, our ActiveReports Server Product Manager, Bhupesh Malhotra, will present a free webinar introducing the new web designer we've added to the ActiveReports Server Report Designer Add-On.
Bhupesh will walk you through the features of the new HTML5 designer, and answer any questions you may have. Here are some of the features you can expect to see covered during the webinar:
- How your users can create ad-hoc reports in the new web designer
- How to build a report using tables, tablix, and charts in the sleek new UI
- Which report items are available in this initial release
- How to use shared data sources and data models in the designer
Who should attend?
- ActiveReports Server admins who want to see the new designer
- Project managers looking to provide easy, ad-hoc reporting for their users
- Stakeholders who are so over Flash web designers
- Anyone interested in seeing a live demo and getting their questions answered
Mark your calendar! The webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, August 23rd. We're offering it twice for your convenience: 10 AM and 1 PM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Other time zones:
- 3 PM and 6 PM Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- 7 AM and 10 AM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
You can read Bhupesh's preview blog post here.