2019 was another incredible year for Wijmo, and we are excited to share our plans for 2020. In addition to continuing to work with you to improve Wijmo and add the features you want, we'll continue to keep pace with industry changes in frameworks and technologies.
In 2020, we're focusing on:
- Continuing to work with customers to improve Wijmo and add new features
- Focus on high quality with each release by expanding our test automation
- More investment into Angular, React and Vue interops
- Continue to improve on our new onboarding experience (demos, tuorials and API reference)
- Invest in FlexGrid features and performance
- Drag and Drop reordering in ColumnPicker
- Button and Hyperlink Columns
- Sparkline and Sparkbar Columns
- Column Context Menus
- GrandTotal displayed at top (optionally)
- and much morE
- Add BreakEven chart type to FlexChart
- Enhance OLAP PivotChart with drilldown and add more filtering options to PivotGrid
- Enhance MultiRow with more templates and transposed rendering
- Expand our Nav module with Ribbon and Accordion Controls
- Improve Input module with new DateRangePicker, Filtering in MultiSelect and more
- Develop new Barcode component
- Develop new Map component
As always, much of what we focused on in 2019 was based on you, our customers. Our roadmap is always customer-driven, and 2020 will be no different. We spend a lot of our time working with our customers to understand their use cases and needs. Many of our customers request controls or features directly. We work with them to create requirements, build a prototype, and get feedback before releasing publicly.
If you have something interesting that you want to bring to our attention, we would love to hear it!