We have just released Build 117 and it includes some nice new features, some new samples and of course bug fixes.
- Added Angular 2 Explorer sample with components for core Wijmo controls. The sample uses Beta.1 version of Angular 2. Angular 2 Explorer | Angular 2 blog
- Added a wijmo.input.DropDown.dropDownCssClass property to make it easier to style the drop-down elements of the controls (this applies to all controls that extend DropDown, including ComboBox, MultiSelect, InputDate, InputTime, etc). MultiColumn DropDowns sample | MultiColumn DropDown blog
- Added a wijmo.grid.Column.dropDownCssClass property to make it easier to style the drop-down list used to edit cells in columns that have dataMaps.
- Added a wijmo.collections.CollectionView.useStableSort property that causes the CollectionView class to use a stable sort algorithm which is 30 to 50% slower than the native sort but maintains the relative order of records with equal keys.
- Added a new InputDateTime control to enter/edit date and time values using a single control (as opposed to using an InputDate and an InputTime). InputDateTime sample | InputDateTime blog
- Added a new FlexGrid.imeEnabled property to support IME modes while the grid is not in edit mode. This property benefits sites and applications in Japanese, Chinese, Korean and other languages that require IME support. IME Support blog
- Improved FlexGrid.focus() implementation to prevent the browser from scrolling the grid's hostElement into view when the grid gets the focus.
- Improved allowAddNew to work better with childItemsPath.
- Improved IE9 polyfill to support drag/drop in modal dialogs (TFS 140812)
- wijmo.xlsx added support for several new functions: Column, Columns, COUNTA, COUNTBLANK, COUNTIF, COUNTIFS, DATE, DATEDIF, DCOUNT, HLOOKUP, HOUR, INDEX, MOD, RANK, RATE, ROUNDDOWN, ROUNDUP, ROW, ROWS, SUBTOTAL, SUMIF, SUMIFS, TIME, TODAY
- wijmo.xlsx added support for importing shared formulas.
- wijmo.xlsx improved performance.
- wijmo.grid.sheet added support for user-provided custom functions, see the FlexSheet.addCustomFunction method.
- wijmo.grid.sheet added FlexSheet.unknownFunction event that allows to process non-supported functions found in cell expressions.
- wijmo.grid.sheet added Sheet.itemsSource property that allows to change the items source for data bound sheets.
- The wijmo.xlsx.XlsxConverter class is depreciated. Use the wijmo.xlsx.Workbook class instead. XlsxConverter is still supported for compatibility and will be eliminated in the future releases.
- In the wijmo.grid.xlsx.FlexGridXlsxConverter class: the 'export', 'toWorkbookOM', 'import' and 'fromWorkbookOM' methods are depreciated. Use the 'save' and 'load' methods instead. The old methods are still supported for compatibility and will be eliminated in the future releases.
- In the wijmo.grid.sheet.FlexSheet class: saveToWorkbookOM and loadFromWorkbookOM methods are depreciated. Use the 'save' and 'load' methods instead. The old methods are still supported for compatibility and will be eliminated in the future releases.
- Angular 2 Explorer | Angular 2 blog
- MultiColumn DropDowns sample | MultiColumn DropDown blog
- InputDateTime sample | InputDateTime blog
Download Wijmo build 5.20153.117