We have just released Build 164 and it includes some nice new features, some new samples and of course bug fixes.
- Angular 2: refined component initialization functionality.
- Improved FlexGrid.stickyHeaders property to work within nested scrollable container elements, improved StickyHeaders sample to demonstrate this and how to add sticky toolbars to the grid. FlexGrid StickyHeaders Sample | Sticky Headers Blog
- Added SimpleReports sample. Simple Reports Sample | Simple Reports Blog
- Added DynamicDashboard sample. Dynamic Dashboard Sample
- Added Popup.dialogResult and Popup.dialogResultEnter properties to make it easier to create and handle modal dialogs. Popups Sample
- Added wijmo.grid.multirow extension module. Contains the MultiRow control that extends conventional grid layouts by using multiple rows to represent each data item. MultiRow Intro Sample
- Added a Gauge.getText callback property used to customize text values shown on gauges. This new property is shown in the GaugeIntro sample: Gauge Intro Sample
- Added FlexGrid.updatingLayout and updatedLayout events.
- Added a FlexGrid.updatingView event to match FlexGrid.updatedView.
- Addled a ValueFilter.sortValues property that allows users to specify that they don't want the values to be sorted when displayed in the filter editor.
- Improved focus handling to work with controls hosted in "shadowRoot" elements (see the wijmo.getActiveElement() method).
- Added style property for WorkSheet class, user is able to set the style for all the cells in the Worksheet for exporting.
- Added PivotGrid.showRowFieldSort property. See this thread for details.
- Added MultiSelect.checkedItems property to Angular directives.
- The Angular 2 samples missed in build 153 have been ported to RC.1
- Wijmo for Angular 2 components adapted to Angular 2 RC.1
- Angular 2: bound events are triggered during component initialization now; before now they started to trigger after a component got to ngOnInit lifecycle hook.
- The CollectionView.moveCurrentToPrevious method used to allow moving the cursor to position -1. Now it stops moving when the cursor reaches the first item (position zero). This was done for two reasons: 1) To make the method more convenient to use in typical first/prev/next/last VCR-style navigation buttons (the 'prev' button can now be linked to moveCurrentToPrevious without any additional tests), and 2) To improve consistency with the moveCurrentToNext method, which stopped at the last item in the collection.
Download Wijmo build 5.20161.164