Build 5.20191.612 has released. It includes Angular 8 support, some nice new enhancements and several bug fixes. It also includes a fix for AOT compiling in Angular.
Angular 8 Support
To get our Angular components use:
npm install @grapecity/wijmo.angular2.all
One thing we ran into is needing to update all of our ViewChild() decorators in many of our sample applications. You will likely run into this if you are upgrading to Angular 8 from an earlier verison. Use this upgrade guide for help.
- Added support for deep-binding in wijmo.format method.
- Added FlexChart.itemsSourceChanging/Changed events.
- Added FlexGrid.refreshRange method for finer control on rendering.
- GanttChart Repeat Tasks PureJS | Angular | React | Vue
- FlexGrid PDF Export WebWorkers React
- TemplateLiterals PureJS | Angular | React | Vue
- Gauge NeedlePointer PureJS | Angular | React | Vue
Get Wijmo Build 5.20191.612 Download the latest version of Wijmo
Get Wijmo Build 5.20191.612
Download the latest version of WijmoDownload Now!