Added Support for Strict Monde in Angular 12 (Plus Earlier Versions of Angular)
Wijmo has added support for the Angular 12 official release! We've also added support for strict mode in Angular 12, as well as earlier Angular versions. Our '@grapecity/wijmo.angular2.*' modules have all been upgraded to support Angular 12 so you can continue to use the same Angular interop in your applications.
To learn more about Wijmo and Angular 12, check out the blog "Wijmo Supports Angular 12".
For more information about strict mode, check out Angular's official blog.
Added Support for ListBox/ComboBox Item Virtualization
We've added support for the ListBox and ComboBox controls to enable item virtualization.
You are now able to specify the number of items that you want to render to the DOM by assigning a value to the virtualizationThreshold property. By default, virtualization is disabled. In order to enable it, assign virtualizationThreshold with either 0 or a positive numeric value.
- Angular 12 - Added support for strict mode in Angular 12 and earlier Angular versions.
- ListBox - Added support for ListBox/ComboBox items virtualization. These controls now add items to the DOM based on the specified value in the virtualizationThreshold property. By default, virtualization is disabled. To enable it, assign virtualizationThreshold with 0 or some positive numeric value.
- FlexGrid - getClipString now accepts invalid (negative) row or column ranges, making it possible to get row or column headers only, without the associated data. (WJM-19647)
- FlexSheet - Some formulas like SUMIF, COUNT, and others are reworked to not coerce source values from strings to numbers, to make them function in exactly the same way as in Excel. This can be a breaking change for some specific scenarios, see the Breaking Changes topic for the details.
- FlexSheet - From now on, string values are no longer implicitly cast to other types when aggregates are calculated or comparison operations are performed. For example, the result of '=1="1"' and '=10>"5"' calculation is now false. Previously, it was true.
Try Wijmo's controls Download the latest version of Wijmo
Try Wijmo's controls
Download the latest version of WijmoDownload Now!