A hotfix for ComponentOne Studio for Xamarin is now available via the GrapeCity NuGet server and nuget.org as build 2.5.20181.271. This build provides several fixes.
2018 v1.1 Change Log
- [XF][X.iOS][X.Android] Editing operations Remove/Replace/Move should now update the collection properly.
- [XF] Fixed an issue where lines could disappear after zooming in a LineSymbols chart.
- [XF][X.Android] Fixed an issue where adding another slice at run time to a Sunburst chart could cause an argument out of range exception.
- [XF][X.iOS] Fixed an issue where Wordwrap was not working on iOS.
- [XF] Setting DropDownBehavior to HeaderTap now correctly takes effect.
- [XF] Fixed an issue where multiple items could become highlighted in a ComboBox when trying to bind the SelectedItem.
Key: [XF] = Xamarin.Forms, [X.Android] = Xamarin.Android, [X.iOS] = Xamarin.iOS, [X.Mac] = Xamarin.Mac