AutoComplete for Quick Capture
- Give the power of search and selection to the user with the C1AutoComplete control.
- Data-bind the control to a list of enumerable objects that can be sorted and grouped through the collection view.
- Quickly capture input from the user with autosuggest functionality.
- View completion suggestions in a drop-down list while the user types in the editable textbox, and style the highlighted matches.
Editable ComboBox for Item Selection
- With the C1ComboBox you can display a list of items in a drop-down.
- Supports item template customization, text input capability, auto-suggestion as the user types, and a full-screen mode that is designed for mobile web apps.
Classic Checkbox for Boolean Values
- Visualize and provide user input for Boolean values.
- Use it inside FlexGrid cells for non-adjacent, multi-row selection.
Display and Navigate Paged Data
- The C1DataPager control for Blazor provides paging for C1FlexGrid and C1ListView.
- It supports button template customization, text customization, and custom styling.
A Standard TextBox with AutoComplete
- ComponentOne Blazor Edition includes a standard textbox that you can use in your C# web apps.
- In addition to text input, C1TextBox provides autocomplete functionality similar to C1AutoComplete and C1ComboBox.