Specialized Data Collections for Different Scenarios
The C1DataCollection library includes several additional data components that are especially designed for certain scenarios.
- C1PagedDataCollection - provides a paged collection view that allows controls like C1DataPager to navigate pages.
- C1CursorDataCollection – provides cursor-based data virtualization and can be used to display information from rest-services, or public services like Facebook, Twitter, DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive etc.
- C1VirtualDataCollection – provides page-like data virtualization. This collection view also resolves the problem of synchronizing requests and avoiding duplicates.
- C1EditableDataCollection – changes made to the collection are tracked locally and aren’t committed to the source immediately. It’s similar to the .NET DataTable.
- C1CacheDataCollection - this collection keeps a reference to the items when they are accessed. It can be used together with C1SelectDataCollection to avoid calling the selector repeatedly for the same item, and thus improve performance.