Visualize trends in a small space in your WPF application
Get a light charting control for simple data visualization with Sparkline for WPF. Sparklines are a great way to visualize trends in small spaces like data templates and on dashboard tiles.
Create column, line, and win-loss sparklines
Maximize the flexibility of your light charting with three chart types:
- Column sparklines draw the values as a column chart
- Line sparklines draw the values as a line chart
- Win-loss sparklines show points with the same size. Negative points extend down from the axis, and positive points extend up.
Customize sparkline's appearance
Control the sparkline's style by editing axis color, color of data points (first and last), series color, and the color of marker points in high, low, negative, first, and last points. You can also highlight all data points simply by setting ShowMarkers property to true.
Configure horizontal, vertical, and date axes
Not only can you choose between a horizontal or vertical axis, but you can also configure a date axis by supplying a collection of dates that act as x-coordinates. You can also hide or display the horizontal axis, which is hidden by default.
Bind the sparkline to any enumerable collection of numeric data values. You can populate the sparklines in code, or configure their bindings in XAML.
- * Available only in ComponentOne Studio Enterprise
- 5 .NET 5 Version Available
- Reporting & Documents
- C1Word Library
- FlexReport Designer