Digital timestamps mark a PDF signature with the time and date as proof of integrity. A timestamp shows that the contents of the document existed at a point in time and are unchanged.
- Authentication and validation of document integrity
- Establish copyright protections
- Proof of intellectual property rights for patents
Extract signature information to troubleshoot problems that may occur due to binding dates of the certificate.
- Confirm that a certificate meets security requirements
- Validate key usage and timestamp authority
- Enforce particular security requirements (e.g. valid public key digital signature with valid timestamp server)
Add long-term validation enabled signatures to your documents. Certify a document to ensure that a signature is valid at the time of signing. Compliant with Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS), the advanced format of the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Allows for multiple signatures
- Create custom approval workflows
- Certify with timestamps and encryption
Add an image to represent the signature with minimum lines of code. Add signature captions relative to the image. Supports JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, and EXIF images. Customize image resolutions and the EXIF profile of images or signatures.
- Create your own customized signature to look like your own
- Reuse your custom signature across documents
- Hover over a signature to get details about the signer and location