GrapeCity Documents PDF Viewer
GrapeCity Documents PDF Viewer (GcDocs PDF Viewer) is a fast
It is a cross platform solution for viewing and editing PDF files on Windows, MAC, Linux, iOS and Android devices.
The GcDocs PDF Viewer can be conveniently embedded in major web frameworks such
When GcPdfViewer is connected to GcPdf running on the server (via the supportApi property),
it becomes a powerful PDF editor that can be used to:
- Add new or modify existing annotations in Annotation editor mode.
- Add or modify AcroForm fields in Form editor mode.
- Fill and save filled forms.
- Reply to other uesrs' comments in a dedicated panel.
- Collaborate on PDFs with real time co-authoring.
- Convert annotations or fields to static PDF content.
- Redact sensitive information from PDFs.
- ...and more.
To navigate the samples, view or modify demo sources, and run modified samples:
- Select a sample in the tree.
- View or edit the sample PDF in the viewer panel.
- Inspect the sample code in the code panel tabs.
- Modify the sample code and press the Run button to immediately see the effect.
- Reload the sample to revert to the original state.
To download, build and run sample sources on your system:
- Press the Download zipped source files button to download the current sample sources.
- Extract the files from the downloaded zip to a directory on your computer.
- Navigate to that directory.
- Run the run.cmd batch file. This will build the sample sources,
start the SupportApi service and open the http://localhost:3003 URL in your default browser.
- For more info, see readme.md included in the downloaded zip.