A hotfix for ComponentOne Studio for Xamarin is now available via the GrapeCity NuGet server and nuget.org as build 2.3.20172.179. This build provides a number of small fixes.
2017 v2.1 Change Log
We've noticed some issues with compiling and running samples in the Debug configuration with recent versions of Visual Studio for Mac. There appear to be some limitations around the VS for Mac IDE at the moment and its implementation of MSBuild. The fix for this limitation is to uncheck “Use MSBuild instead of xbuild” option while there are some ongoing problems with MSBuild. We will be issuing an adjusted set of samples with this limitation in mind. We'll revert this once Microsoft issues a bug fix for this problem.
- [XF][X.iOS]Fixed issue where Tooltip does not display when X value contains DBCS char
- [XF]Fixed issue where first DataLabel would display incorrectly on Android if Border is set to False and no Fill color is specified
- [XF][X.Androd][X.iOS]Selected series is now drawa properly on top of all other series
- [XF][X.Android][X.iOS]Selected series moves no longer moves to the next to last series it's double tapped
- [XF] Setting the Grid Selection to a new cell range at (-1,-1) does not clear the selection on iOS
- [XF]Added a mechanism to use Tapped event without user interaction changing values. A developer can either set e.handled = true in the Tapped event or set the gauge to readonly to prevent downstream changes
- [XF]Gauges now correctly become visible when IsVisible property is set to True at run time on iOS
- [XF][ComboBox/AutoComplete]Item can now correctly be selected by setting SelectedIndex/SelectedItem properties at runtime on iOS
- [X.Android]Fixed the issue that Text Alignment property does not work in MaskedText
- [XF][MaskedText] Placeholder and PlaceholderColor properties now wor correctly on Android
- [XF][ComboBox] The selected item in drop down list does not retain its scrolling position on UWP
- [XF][AutoComplete/ComboBox/DropDown]Text in text area does not align center vertically on UWP
- [XF][X.Android][X.iOS][ComboBox/AutoComplete]Fixed a System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException that could occur when select any item if some items contained null values
- [XF][X.Android][DropDown] MaxDropDownHeight property now works correctly on Android
- [X.iOS][AutoComplete/ComboBox] Setting TextFont property now properly takes effect
- [XF][DropDown]DropDownOpenChanging/Changed event no longer fires twice when DropDown is opened/closed
- [XF][X.Android][X.iOS][ComboBox/AutoComplete]NullReferenceException occurs when ItemsSource is set null after you select and item and the SelectedValuePath is already set
- [XF][AutoComplete/ComboBox] TextAlignment now properly works
- [X.Android][AutoComplete] Fixed issue where selected item could overlap with DropDown button when TextAlignment property is set to 'Right'
- [XF][X.Android][DropDown/AutoComplete/ComboBox]Dropdown button icon does not position at center of button area Key: [XF] = Xamarin.Forms, [X.Android] = Xamarin.Android, [X.iOS] = Xamarin.iOS