To export a report to PDF using the C1FlexReport object:
Export to PDF in Visual Basic
'create report object
Dim C1FlexReport1 As New C1FlexReport()
'Load a report
C1FlexReport1.Load("..\..\Report\Report.flxr", "Products Report")
'Create PdfFilter object
Dim filter As New C1.Win.FlexReport.PdfFilter()
filter.ShowOptions = False
'Give file name and path where exported file will be saved
filter.FileName = "Products Report" + "..\..\ProductsReport.pdf" 'The report is exported as ProductsReport.pdf in bin\debug folder
Export to PDF in C#
//create report object
C1FlexReport c1FlexReport1 = new C1FlexReport();
//Load a report
c1FlexReport1.Load(@"..\..\Report\Report.flxr", "Products Report");
//Create PdfFilter object
C1.Win.FlexReport.PdfFilter filter = new C1.Win.FlexReport.PdfFilter();
filter.ShowOptions = false;
//Give file name and path where exported file will be saved
filter.FileName = "Products Report" + @"..\..\ProductsReport.pdf"; //The report is exported as ProductsReport.pdf in bin\debug folder
Export to PDF/A from the FlexReportDesigner
- Run the C1FlexReportDesigner application.
- Open your report.
- Click File|Export, or click Preview.
- From the Export group, select PDF/A from the PDF icon's dropdown. The Export Report to File dialog box opens.
- Specify your file name, and the type of file you want to save. PDF/A is selected by default.
- Click Save. The Save as PDF dialog box opens.
- Use the dialog box to set general document settings, security options, and apply or remove restrictions to your file.
- Click OK. Your exported PDF/A file opens in your PDF viewer.