To view the release notes, see here: Version 10 Release Notes
To download Spread Studio V10, click here: Spread V10 Downloads
Spread for WinForms
- Missing borders fixed when overflow text is too long.
- Right-aligned text now overflows to adjacent cells.
- SetColumnVisible now works in specific situations.
- Ctrl-X no longer changes the formula reference style.
- Selecting the corner of the sheet and copying no longer hangs the application.
- Opening an Excel file from a stream with conditional formatting with formulas no longer throws an exception.
- Memory usage no longer increases when searching in Spread.
- TextTipPolicy no longer shows TextTips on Sheet tabs.
- QR Code no longer disappears after clicking on any cell.
- Print preview no longer produces an empty page when the frozen column size is greater than the page size.
- DragFillDataOnly and AllowUndo now work together correctly.
- INDEX formula now works correctly.
- Issue with attaching an FpSpread instance to the NameBox control more than once is fixed.
- The height of the NameBox control can now be resized.
- The space character is no longer cleared when setting GcDateTimeCellType.PromptChar to a space in the Spread Designer.
- PrintInfo with Header and Footer format is now fixed after Excel export.
- The Horizontal and Vertical Scroll tooltip now appears close to the scroll bars.
- Null reference exception fixed when showing another form during the formulaChanged event.
Spread for ASP.NET
- Client performance in Internet Explorer 11 has been enhanced.
- A problem with scrolling in Chrome with Frozen Rows/Columns has been fixed.
- An issue with Spread working with C1 Tab has been fixed.
- An issue with XML Serialization from previous versions of Spread has been fixed.