SpreadJS Hotfix 11.2.3 is now available for download in the DevChannel and on the download page.
Bugs fixed in 11.2.3
- 261277: Fixed a bug where pressing the backspace key with a floating object selected makes the active cell editable.
- 261743: Fixed an issue where importing picture borders is different from Excel.
- 261672: Fixed a bug where the “Filter by Color” UI doesn’t show correctly with JP culture.
- 261784: Fixed an issue where clicking “Check all” or “Uncheck all” will cause the browser to stop responding.
- 261622: Fixed a bug that makes conditional formatting borders visible after exporting.
- 261559: Fixed an issue where SpreadJS is unable to import Combo Charts from Excel.
- 261560: Fixed a bug that makes Excel files unable to load when namespaces are defined in XML nodes.
- 261429: Fixed an issue where importing an Excel file looks different in SpreadJS.