Angular 2 Officially Releases
We couldn’t be happier to see Angular 2 officially release! It’s been a great challenge to keep pace with the NG2 team, and our efforts have paid off: Wijmo has offered deep integration for Angular 2 since the early alpha versions.
Just hours after Angular 2’s release, Wijmo provided a nightly build that supports Angular 2‘s official version! Our Angular support offers rich declarative markup for all of our components, including our famous FlexGrid. Read more about what we think makes the best Angular 2 Data Grid.
This release includes official support for Angular 2.0.0.
- Angular 2: Added support for Angular 2 Release (2.0.0). Angular 2 Info
- Angular 2: all samples ported to 2.0.0 Angular 2 Explorer
- VueJS: Added support for Vue 2 (requires version RC.6). VueJS Interop sample | How to Create Great VueJS applications Using Wijmo Controls blog
- Angular 2 Explorer
- Angular 2 ngForms sample
- VueJS Interop sample | How to Create Great VueJS applications Using Wijmo Controls blog
- VueJS FlexGrid sample
- VueJS FlexChart sample
- VueJS Input sample
- VueJS Gauge sample
- ReactJS Interop sample | How to Use Wijmo in ReactJS Apps blog
- ReactJS FlexGrid sample
- ReactJS FlexChart sample
- ReactJS Input sample
- ReactJS Gauge sample
- FlexGrid Custom Footers sample
- FlexRadar Intro sample
- MultiRow Explorer sample
- DragDropColumnPicker sample
Download Wijmo build 5.20162.211