- Angular 2: Added support for Angular 2.4.1 Angular 2 Info
- ReactJS: Added support for ReactJS ReactJS Info
- VueJS: Added support for Vue 2 VueJS 2 Interop sample | How to Create Great VueJS applications Using Wijmo Controls blog
- ReportViewer and PdfViewer updated to support new FlexReport server.
- Added ServerCollectionView sample to demonstrate using remote datasources with FlexGrid. ServerCollectionView sample
- Added FilterPanel sample that shows currently active filters and allows users to remove filters by clicking. FilterPanel sample
- Added Angular 1/2 PdfViewerIntro samples.PdfViewerIntro sample
- Added Angular 2 version of the HeaderFilters sample. HeaderFilters sample
- The following modules can now work with JSZip 3: wijmo.xlsx, wijmo.grid.xlsx and wijmo.grid.sheet. In addition to existing sybchrinous load/save methods that work only with JSZip 2, the asynchronous loadAsync/saveAsync methods were added, which require JSZip 3. The ExcelImportExport sample is updated to demonstrate the feature.
- Angular 2 Explorer
- Integrating Wijmo Controls with Module Loaders and Bundlers
- ReactJS Interop sample | How to Use Wijmo in ReactJS Apps blog
- VueJS 2 Interop sample | How to Create Great VueJS applications Using Wijmo Controls blog
- ServerCollectionView sample
- FilterPanel sample
- PdfViewerIntro sample
- HeaderFilters sample
- PeriodicSunburst sample | Rethinking the Periodic Table with Wijmo's Sunburst blog
- In the ReportView and PdfViewer contorls, the serviceUrl property should be formated from: http://webapi.host/api, to: http://webapi.host/api/report(pdf). A path was added to indicate wither the API was for PDF or Report.
Download Wijmo build 5.20163.259