New TreeMap Control
TreeMap is a control for displaying hierarchical data using nested rectangles. Each branch of the tree is given a rectangle, which is then tiled with smaller rectangles representing sub-branches. A leaf node's rectangle has an area proportional to a specified dimension of the data. Often the leaf nodes are colored to show a separate dimension of the data.
TreeMap Intro Sample
- [Documentation] New Learn Wijmo app with over 300 lessons including fiddles that introduce the main features in all Wijmo modules. Learn Wijmo | Learn Wijmo Blog
- [TypeScript] Library has been adapted to TypeScript 2.2.
- [Angular] Angular samples' package.json have been upgraded to Angular 4. Angular resources
- New TreeMap chart control is added to the wijmo.chart.hierarchical module. The TreeMapIntro sample (PureJS/AngularJS/Angular) is added to showcase the control's features. TreeMap Intro Sample
Added new properties to the PivotChart control:
- showTitle: whether the chart should include an automatically generated title.
- showLegend: whether the chart should include a legend.
- Added new properties to the PivotGrid control:
- - showRowFieldHeaders: whether the grid's top-left panel should display row field headers
- - showColumnFieldHeaders: whether the grid's top-left panel should display row field headers
- Added a new Gauge.tickSpacing property to allow customization of the spacing between tickmarks
- Added the FlexSheet.addFunction method, that replaces the obsolete addCustomFunction method. Custom functions added using this method support references to cells in another sheets, and also provide function parameter values in a more consistent manner - as two dimensional arrays of resolved values.
- Added Angular versions of the OlapIntro, OlapModal and PdfExport samples.
- Learn Wijmo | Learn Wijmo Blog
- TreeMap Intro Sample
- React External Modules Sample
- Vue2 External Modules Sample
- PDF Export Sample
- TreeView Intro
- ServerCollectionView sample
- FlexGrid Finance sample
- The FlexSheet.addCustomFunction method is marked as obsolete. Please use the FlexSheet.addFunction method instead.
Download Wijmo build 5.20171.300