Customizable, flexible calendars
Add a calendar to your website with ComponentOne Calendar™ for ASP.NET MVC. Show a single month or a table of months with customizable styles and navigation elements.
Customize Calendar to Fit Your Needs
Out-of-the-box settings include:
- Set the first day of the week to any day you select
- Opt in or out of showing the header with the month selector and page forward/back
- Opt to show a year's worth of months or a month's worth of days
Validate the Data Users Select
With ItemValidator, you can control the type of data or the value that users can select from the calendar control. For example, you can eliminate weekends from the user selection.
Improve Readability with TagHelpers
Improve the readability of your code: Create and render HTML elements using server-side code.
Read more about TagHelpers
- Templates & Scaffolders
- Standard Template
- AJAX Binding Template
- Model Binding Template
- Spreadsheet Template
- Visual Studio Razor Pages Template
- ASP.NET MVC Control Wizard
- Input & Editing
- Color Picker
- Masked Input
- Numeric Input