Get started quickly with project templates
These project templates for ASP.NET MVC versions 3, 4, and 5 get you started with MVC development by quickly configuring the project with ASP.NET MVC resources. The templates configure the project with ASP.NET MVC resources by integrating required ComponentOne libraries and themes, resource registering, and license configurations.
Standard, AJAX, Model Binding, Spreadsheet Templates
The gallery includes four templates:
- Standard: Create an ASP.NET MVC Web Application preconfigured with C1 ASP.NET MVC controls
- AJAX: Create a C1 ASP.NET MVC responsive application with ajax binding
- Model Binding: Create a C1 ASP.NET MVC responsive application with model binding
- Spreadsheet: Create a C1 ASP.NET MVC business application with spreadsheet.
Enhanced EditorTemplates in the MVC Project Templates turn EditorFor helpers into rich editors. Render a basic DateTime field as an InputDate control with a pop-up calendar, giving your users a rich experience.
ASP.NET MVC's project wizard helps with:
- Library Inclusion in Projects:
- Basic MVC Controls
- Theme selection
- Document Library Selection
- Enabling TypeScript Intellisense
- Adding EditorFor templates
Standard ASP.NET MVC 3/4/5 and ASP.NET Core Projects
These project templates can create a standard ASP.NET MVC version 3, 4, or 5, project — as well as an ASP.NET Core project — that automatically adds references based on the choices you made in the project wizard, adds licenses, and registers resources. These projects can also enable Razor IntelliSense for ASP.NET MVC controls.
- Templates & Scaffolders
- Standard Template
- AJAX Binding Template
- Model Binding Template
- Spreadsheet Template
- Visual Studio Razor Pages Template
- ASP.NET MVC Control Wizard
- Input & Editing
- Color Picker
- Masked Input
- Numeric Input