A collection of specialized editors
Input fills the gap and provides desktop-inspired input controls for mobile apps.
- Includes built-in keyboard handling and open/close animations
- Combine critical text editing with the efficient power of drop-down selection in one with AutoComplete and ComboBox.
- Provide smarter input for phone numbers and postal codes with Masked Text.
- Create your own custom drop-down with ease using DropDown.
- Clear data from editable input controls with a clear button
Search and select with autocomplete
Give the power of search and selection to the user with a cross-platform AutoComplete control.
- View completion suggestions in a drop-down list while while the user types in the editable text view.
- Make it your own with custom delay, drop-down formatting, and text match highlighting.
- Provide a filtered data source dynamically for larger data sets.
- Adjust both the filter and highlighting behavior of AutoComplete and allow StartsWith, EndsWith, and Contains. Learn more
- Match case or whole word flags
Handle boolean values with the classic, cross-platform checkbox
CheckBox provides a cross-platform implementation of the classic checkbox control and fills the gap in iOS and Xamarin.Forms.
- Visualize and provide input for Boolean values.
- Allow users to select and clear the control by tapping.
- Customize the checkbox's colors.
Provide drop-down selection with combobox and drop-down
With ComboBox you can display a list of items in a drop-down, or create your own custom editor with DropDown for Xamarin.
- Allow the user to edit the text in ComboBox.
- Put any view inside the DropDown's drop-down part of the control.
- Drop-downs are mobile-friendly and display in the optimal direction to avoid going off-screen.
Create a custom date picker with drop-down
By combining a ComboBox, Masked Input, and Calendar control, you can create a custom date picker for your native mobile apps. You can use a combination of controls to create multiple custom drop-down lists.
Capture properly formatted text with a mask
With the Masked Input controls, you can provide instant, code-free formatting on user input using the Mask property.
- Choose whether or not to show prompt characters and literals by simply setting one property.
- The prompt character indicates to the user that text can be entered (such as _ or *).