TDBGrid.left = -74760

Originally Posted 1 September 2011, 2:18 pm EST

• Originally Posted 1 September 2011, 2:18 pm EST

Edit: see update reply(s) below

Version: TDBGrid Pro 7.0
    Environment: VB6

Description:
    I have a control array of TDBGrid and the grid at index 10 of the array is setting the .left parameter to -74760 when the form loads or initializes. It looks fine at design time before I run it but after I run it .left remains at -74760. All the other grids in the array are acting normally. This is the last grid in the array, I tried creating a new one at index 11 but it's also acting strang and unuseable.

I tried to delete this grid but the VB6 .frm file actually gets corrupted when I do so. I also tried a few workarounds where I set the .left paramter at run-time but this yields inconsistent results with the container and such (each grid in the array resides in its own SSTab.tab).

I've attached a picture of the property window of the grid.

Please help me resolve this.

Update:
    [s]Index 0 of the array was free so I set the grid to that and it seems to be working fine. Maybe it can't do an index greater than 9?[/s]

Jumped the gun, still the same problem. Please help!

Hi,

I tried the same on my end by creating a control array of 10 TDBGrid's

However I was not able to replicate the same on my end as the last gird has the left value as 4680. I am using 2009.364 build

I would also like to inform you that currently version 7 and below of ActiveX controls are not supported, so I would request you to check the same with the version 8 of the control to see if the issue can be reproduced on your end

http://prerelease.componentone.com/activex/C1TrueDBGrid/2009-T3/TrueDBGrid8_8.0.20093.364.zip

Regards
    ~Gatim
Need extra support?

Upgrade your support plan and get personal unlimited phone support with our customer engagement team

Learn More

Forum Channels