AR 11.3 RTF table line thickness

Posted by: ajanda on 17 May 2018, 9:30 pm EST

• Post Options:
    • Link

Posted 17 May 2018, 9:30 pm EST

Hello

We’ve noticed odd behavior in AR 11.3 and 9.2 regarding the RTF table line thickness. The line thickens when converting report to PDF. I’ve attached zip file with:

• screenshot showing thickness of a table during preview in comparison to text box
    • screenshot showing thickness of table in pdf in comparison to text box in generated PDF (pdf generated using Active Report Designer → File → Export)
    • template and generated pdf

Why is this happening? Is there any way to make the line thickness consistent between preview and PDF? Thank you for your help line_thickness.zip

• Posted 20 May 2018, 9:18 pm EST

Hello Adrian,

I am able to replicate the issue at my end. However, could you please share the your “RTF” file for further reference.

Thanks,

Mohit

• Posted 21 May 2018, 5:38 pm EST

RTF in attachment. Please note that RTF was set through a C# code (by loading template to SectionReport object, finding the RichTextbox and setting the RTF property) rather than through Designer. RichTextBox1.zip

• Posted 21 May 2018, 9:12 pm EST

Hello Andrian,

Unfortunately, the RichTextBox control is limited in its support for advanced RTF features such as the ones supported by Microsoft Word. In general, the features supported by WordPad are supported in this control. Also please refer the following link:

http://help.grapecity.com/activereports/webhelp/AR12/webframe.html#LoadaFileintoaRichTextControl.html

Thanks,

Mohit

Need extra support?

Upgrade your support plan and get personal unlimited phone support with our customer engagement team

Learn More

Forum Channels