Posted 22 September 2017, 6:49 am ESTHi, I have a problem with Designer in AR7 and AR10 on Windows 10 .
Both of them have the same problem. I've attached simple application example.
This error isn't always reproduced, please try a few times.
1. run application from attachments. you will see a few windows with Designers.
Select any window. there is a label in Detail section.
2. copy some text to clipboard, the text length should be grater than label in designer
3. past the text to the label (Ctrl+V)
4. click on an empty space on Detail section
5. click on the label again and past the text one more time.You will see empty label instead of the text which you copied. If not, close the application and try again.
6. click on an empty space on Detail section again
Problem: The application is stopped working.
Application crashes not only when you past some text, also such combinations: Shift+P, Space+ enter. I've selected the most reproducible.
such error is in windows log:
Faulting application name:
GrapeCity.ActiveReports.Samples.EndUserDesigner.vshost.exe, version: 11.0.50727.1, time stamp: 0x5011d445
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.15063.608, time stamp: 0x802f667e
Exception code: 0xc0000374
Fault offset: 0x000d9aba
Faulting process id: 0x263c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d33381a6fcbb4f
Faulting application path: C:\Users\bval\Documents\ComponentOne Samples\ActiveReports Developer 7\Professional\C#\EndUserDesigner\bin\Debug\GrapeCity.ActiveReports.Samples.EndUserDesigner.vshost.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: 0d9c66cb-62e1-46fa-b914-57b86ca01aeb
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID: