Posted 8 August 2018, 10:22 am ESTI am excited to announce that ActiveReports 12 Server SP2 is now available for download. With this release, we are targetting optimizing server performance with optional parameter validations, memory management tweaks to the Agents and rendering process among others.
If you have not reviewed the other new features of ActiveReports 12 Server, the "What's New" page gives a quick overview of what we have added in ActiveReports 12 Server: https://www.grapecity.com/en/activereports-server#new
As with all releases, we try to pack them with customer requested fixes and enhancements. Here is a quick list of the cases included in this release.
This is a free update for existing ActiveReports 12 Server customers.
ActiveReports 12 Server SP2 download: https://www.grapecity.com/en/download/activereports-server
- 249892: Invalid Licenses are now shown on Licenses page in Admin Dashboard.
- 254801: Server administrators can now set the HTML5 Viewer to skip parameter validation during report preview.
- 259227: Images from external sources are previewed properly in FormattedText control.
- 255749: Server Host now has a MemoryLimit configuration value.
- 150663: Fixed unneccesary characters exported to PDF if text overflows multiple pages.
- 257525: Custom Fonts support in JSViewer (Beta) added.
- 254979: Fixed Semantic Query generation for certain cases where incorrect query was generated.
- 254877: Fixed problem with creating self-join relations in Semantic Models.
- 255371: Plugged memory leaks in Agent service.