Error 5000 internal 100 or 32 in complex reports with kaspersky v.5

Posted by: leonhard-dd on 4 August 2017, 5:41 am EST

• Posted 4 August 2017, 5:41 am EST

hi,

there is a problem with complex reports (with subreports, rtf, etc.) running kaspersy antivirus v.5.

in preview you may see only a part of the first page of the report (i.e. without footer), the error appears somewhere in code building the second page.

deactivating the virus-scanner doesnt change behaviour, you have to deinstall.

mayby the feature of ntfs-streams (for faster virus-scanning) is responsible.

other known antivirus-products seem to work without problems.

hope this helps.

Please see the following thread for a discussion on this issue:

http://www.datadynamics.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=72260

The version mentioned in the original post was AR 1.2.0  Yet there were also numerious references to VB script being embeded in the report(s). [*-)] I wasn’t aware that AR1 supported VB script.  I’m wondering if anyone has had issues with Kaspersky Anti-Virus and AR 2.x?  Just curious in case I need to let my support people know to watch for it.  Thanks.

You are correct, AR 1 does not allow script to be embedded in the report.  I do not know all the security details, but we do generally recommend that applications running ActiveReports do not have script blocking imposed on them.  Hopefully those with experience using Kaspersky can provide you with more details.

• Posted 4 July 2018, 7:24 am EST

Uninstalling and re-installing not doing the work. Changed few settings with the help of google research. https://supportantivirus.org/k7-antivirus-customer-support/ gave few troubleshooting ideas, hope to work them out.

Need extra support?

Upgrade your support plan and get personal unlimited phone support with our customer engagement team

Learn More

Forum Channels