Posted 4 August 2017, 3:22 pm ESTI have 10 year old VB6 code that produces reports using ActiveReports Pro 2.0. The problem that has cropped up for me is that while the report appears to get created, it does not display any pages in the ActiveReports Viewer 2.0 control. However the report does have pages as evidenced by the page control, which in my attachment displays "1/7" (7 pages). I can even cycles through the pages, but they do not appear - they are invisible.
Then when I try to export, via the "AR Excel Export Filter", it fails with the error:
- Hex: &13A2
Application-defined or object-defined error
Not all reports in my project are acting this way, only some started to after I installed the license for the AR2 Pro COM controls installed on my machine. I had installed these years ago but never the licensed version. I would get a licensing msg box whenever I would run the app, but these went away after installing the licensed edition back in June from GrapeCity support.
Here is my code that produces the report. There are no other errors or exceptions that occur before the "ReportSource" is set or the "Refresh" method is called:
Dim oRpt As New arProjectBacklog
Dim sDivisionIDs As String
sDivisionIDs = GetDivisionIDs
If sDivisionIDs <> vbNullString Then
.SortIndex = cboSort.ListIndex
arv.ReportSource = oRpt
MsgBox "Please select at least one Division.", vbInformation