Posted 4 August 2017, 2:40 pm ESTI have been having a few problems with AR1, so a suggested solution was to upgrade to AR2. I used the upsizer to convert all my reports, closed and repopened the VB projects involved, and changed all references in the project code to ActiveReports to ActiveReports2. (Example - ActiveReports.Image) The report will now run without producing any run time errors, but still has some major problems.
1. It will not print. If printing from a Print Preview, nothing happens. If printing without a preview, a very non-specific message is shown. The exact wording was "An error occurred during this". After this, the tab control on the VB form being shown is seriously messed up.
2. No image controls can be shown. There are 2 of these, both on subreports. One is preloaded with an image. The other is loaded from a database.
3. One subreport that is on a subreport is not shown. (Another one is shown.)
4. All of the fonts are the same. I use several different font sizes on the report, and also bold and italic in some places. All of the fonts are the same size and bold.
5. I use a different background color on some of my subreports to produce shading. This is not happening.