Replied 3 August 2017, 12:38 pm EST
We would like to inform you that, this warning occurs when some tables have been left while selecting the objects to import in the schema.
Let me explain the whole scenario:
- Database structure has been imported to create a schema.
- Objects are selected for import from the list of Available tables in the database structure.
- Some of the tables from the Available tables have been selected and imported in the ‘Create schema tables’ section of the Import wizard.
- Some tables are not imported.
- Then the schema is created and verified. No error occurs because the newly created schema is perfect.
Now when the schema is compared with the actual DataBase, you are getting some warnings. The reason being:
- Some of the tables have not been selected for importing while creating the schema. These tables might have some relations with some other tables that you have selected for import.
So while comparing the schema with the DataBase, these relations will not be found and the warnings are shown.
You need not to worry about these warnings as you must have selected only those tables to import which are necessary for your model. These warnings are just to notify that these relations or tables do not exist in the schema.
However, in order to avoid these warnings, you can add the absent DataBase objects in the schema. So the relations will also be imported and the warnings will not be shown. Please refer to the following URL for more information on Database Structure Evolution and the Schema.
Please refer to the attached video for clarification. Hope it helps.
Arpit Jain 2015/08/avi_C1SchemaDesigner_ImportDB.gif