Posted 3 August 2018, 9:49 am ESTA new release for ComponentOne Studio for Xamarin is now available via the GrapeCity NuGet server and nuget.org as build 3.0.20182.306. This build provides a number of bug fixes.
• [XF] Fixed an issue where the SymbolSize did not take effect on the size of symbol even though e.SymbolSize is set within SymbolRendered/SymbolRendering event
• [XF] Selected column and row headers are now highlighted correctly when using merged headers
• [XF][X.iOS][X.Android] Moving column no longer clips when dragging a column with a large number of rows.
• [XF.iOS] Fixed an issue where Dropdown part always opens at below of header portion even DropDownMode is set FullScreen/ForceAbove/AboveOrBelow
• [XF][X.Android] Fixed an issue where the cursor moves to the first place and immediately move back to original place when enter/delete the data in MaskedEntry
• [XF][X.Android] Fixed an issue where the selected item cannot be removed by deleting text in editing area of FullScreen Dropdown of Combobox
• [XF][X.Android] Fixed a Java.Lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException that could be thrown when text in MaskedInput was replaced with the AutoCorrect Text that exceed the limited length
Key: [XF] = Xamarin.Forms, [X.Android] = Xamarin.Android, [X.iOS] = Xamarin.iOS, [X.Mac] = Xamarin.Mac