VS 2012 LoaderException

Posted by: theohilfiker on 9 September 2017, 8:31 am EST

• Posted 9 September 2017, 8:31 am EST

Hi all,

I've just tried to add "ComponentOne OLAP for LightSwitch" Version 2.0.20152.69 to an existing Lightswitch 2012 solution (VS 2012 Upd. 4). Just after adding the extension, without adding an OLAP screen, I tried to run the solution in debug mode.

The silverlight client now throws a "System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException" which refers to a FileLoadException pointing to assembly Microsoft.LightSwitch.Client, Version=10.0.12.0.

Fusion Log Viewer (fuslogvw.exe) says that
    "C1.LightSwitch.Olap.Common, Version=4.0.20152.69, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"
    fails to load
    "Microsoft.LightSwitch, Version=10.0.12.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35".
    The version I currently have is 10.0.11.3.

The sad story is, when I first tried the extension back in May 2015, it worked like a charm. So there must have been some breaking changes in the meanwhile.

Can someone help me with this? I tried to find older versions of the extension but couldn't find a place to download.
    Is there a
  • Marked as Answer

Replied 9 September 2017, 8:31 am EST

Hi Theo,

The issue you're facing is a bug in the build 69 and has been fixed in build 71 but it is still under testing. It'll be available for download once it is passed by our QA team. In the meanwhile, you can download the older version from the following link : http://prerelease.componentone.com/c1lightswitch/
Need extra support?

Upgrade your support plan and get personal unlimited phone support with our customer engagement team

Learn More

Forum Channels