Posted 25 May 2018, 1:44 am ESTi am unable to add c1 tools in silverlight toolbox
How to add component one tools in silverlight toolbox
Posted by: rezvi2003 on 25 May 2018, 1:44 am EST
Marked as Answer
Replied 29 May 2018, 1:25 am ESTHi,
In order to add controls in toolbox, please follow the below mentioned steps:
1. Open your application in Visual Studio.
2. Expand the Toolbox (View->Toolbox or use the shortcut Ctrl+Alt+X).
3. Right-mouse click in the toolbox area and choose "Add Tab" from the context menu.
4. Add a new tab with name "C1 Silverlight Controls".
5. Select the "C1 Silverlight Controls" tab in the toolbox. Right-mouse click and select "Choose Items...".
6. In the "Choose Toolbox Items" dialog, go to the "Silverlight Components" tab and click "Browse...".
7. Navigate to the folder where the binaries are located. Select the DLL you want to import and click OK or press Enter.
8. Press OK to include the controls in your toolbox, or filter the controls you want to add.
9. Expand your toolbox. You will see the newly added controls in the "C1 Silverlight Controls" section.