Posted 8 September 2017, 2:22 pm EST
Please see attached project.
We are using AutoSearch.MultipleCharacters.
Please try steps below:
1. Type "SU" on the combobox cell type, it return "SUZAKU"
2. Note, you are still in Edit mode for that cell, wait for 3 seconds and type "SE" again on the combobox cell type without leaving the cell, it still returns "SUZAKU" instead of "SEIRYU"
I assume this is due to AutoSearch cannot find "SUSE". Is this a correct?
3. Then, you have to exit the Edit Mode and come back redo "SE" again to search for "SEIRYU". If you accidentally press on wrong key, you need to leave the cell and come back redo the same steps again to get it right.
Is there a way to reset the search keyword after a result was found in the drop down list?
1. Type "SU" and it return "SUZAKU"
2. Type "SE" and it return "SEIRYU"
3. Type "SU" again, it should return "SUZAKU"