Export Issue in Excel 2007

Posted by: chrisjoo12 on 8 September 2017, 2:53 pm EST

• Posted 8 September 2017, 2:53 pm EST

<p>i'll try to export Spread Sheet's data include data header like this... </p><p>spreadName.ActiveSheet.Protect = false;</p><p>ret = spreadName.SaveExcel(filename, FarPoint.Win.Spread.Model.IncludeHeaders.ColumnHeadersCustomOnly ); </p><p> </p><p>it's support to *.xls  format(Excel 97-2003) but NOT support to *.xlsx format(Excel 2007). </p><p>then, i was try to do this with the other property ... </p><p>spreadName.ActiveSheet.Protect = false;</p><p>ret = spreadName.SaveExcel(filename, FarPoint.Excel.ExcelSaveFlags.UseOOXMLFormat ); </p><p>it's support *.xlsx format but NOT Export spread sheet's data header. </p><p> </p><p>how do i solve this ?? </p><p>i'd like to export to excel 2007 format(*.xlsx) with spread data header. </p><p>thanks .  </p><br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><p> </p><p> </p>
  • Replied 8 September 2017, 2:53 pm EST

<p>Hello,</p><p>You can use both the flags at the same time using the logical OR operator( | ), so that the Spread is exported to Excel 2007 format and even the custom column headers are saved, here is the line of code that you would need to use:</p><p>           fpSpread1.SaveExcel(filename,FarPoint.Excel.ExcelSaveFlags.UseOOXMLFormat | FarPoint.Excel.ExcelSaveFlags.SaveCustomColumnHeaders);</p><p>Hope it will help you. Please let me know if you have any queries further.</p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Manpreet Kaur. <br></p>
Need extra support?

Upgrade your support plan and get personal unlimited phone support with our customer engagement team

Learn More

Forum Channels