Replied 8 September 2017, 2:23 pm EST
It is possible to import an excel file to Spread Designer, follow these steps to achieve the same,
1. From the File menu, select Open.
2. A dialog appears warning you that this overwrites your existing settings if you open a file. Click Yes to continue with the file open.
The Open dialog appears.
3. Change the Files of type box to Excel files (*.xls).
4. To open a comma-delimited file, change the Files of type box to Comma-delimited files (*.csv).
5. Specify the path and file name of the file to open, and then click Open.
6. If the file is opened successfully, a message appears stating the file has been opened.