Posted 8 September 2017, 1:53 pm EST
We have recently upgraded to the lastest maintance release of Version 4. When opening the application after upgrading some obvious differences are
(1) The column widths are all messed up, We were using .GetPreferredWidth to set the column widths and now they are all much too small.
(2) On some of the spreads it opens up with the bottom row showing at the top??
(3) It is displaying zeroes in the numeric cell types where i had set the showleadingzeroes to false and no decimal places which before did not show zeroes and now is.
(4) If I reference anything before setting the datasource as far as rows or columns go, it is blowing up the application
(5) On some of the spreads before it is loaded there is a gray box showing in the top left corner
(6) On one of our hierachical spreads we are not showing the column headers on the child views. We have set the .ColumnHeaderVisible = False this used to work but since the upgrade it is now showing the column headers
These are just the obvious observations so far, not to mention that we had to go back to set the classic style skin in all the spreads to make them look like they used to.
I am just wondering why something would quit working in the new version? I understand adding new features, but I don't understand why something would no longer work that was working in a previous version. I have looked through the forums for easy solutions like the classic skin setting for some of these other problems but I have not found any solutions. Any help would be appreciated.