Posted 8 September 2017, 2:19 pm EST
Came across a sheet referencing issue on Spread Designer 4.0.3515.2008. Please see if you can replicate the problem with the following steps. Please note the specific version of Spread Designer.
- Open Spread Designer
- A new workbook show up by default
- On Sheet1, cell A1, set Cell Type to Numeric, with default settings.
- Type any number on this cell.
- Create new sheet... Sheet2
- On Sheet2, cell B2, set Cell Type to Numeric, with default settings.
- Still on Sheet2, cell B2, set Formula as Sheet1!A1
- The number you typed earlier on Sheet1 shows up correctly on Sheet2, cell B2.
- Save the Workbook as Workbook1.xml
- Close Spread Designer
- Re-open Spread Designer
- Open the Workbook1.xml saved above
- Go to Sheet2, cell B2.
- The formula is now shown as #REF!
If I use Spread Designer 4.0.3500.2008 instead of 4.0.3515.2008, this issue does not show up. Is this a bug on this latest version of Spread Designer?