Replied 8 September 2017, 2:53 pm EST
Here are the steps that I followed to merge two projects one build using standard edition and other build using professional edition of Spread.Net 6 , and the application is executing without any issues:
1. Created a project on a machine having Spread.Net 6 professional edition, and the project did not use any of the components of Spread that are specifically available in professional edition only.
2. Created a project on a machine having Spread.Net 6 standard edition.
3. Build and debug both the projects and they executed without any issues.
4. Later, I copied the project build using professional edition on the machine using standard edition.
5. Opened the project build in standard edition machine on the standard edition machine. In the solution explorer right click on the solution icon, and choose Add menu item, which would further redirect to add an existing project. Using the same, I added the project created in professional edition to the solution containing a project build in standard edition.
6. Later, I build and debug the application twice, once with the standard edition project as the startup project and later the professional edition project as the startup project. And both the times it executed without any issues.
I even tried adding only the Windows form from the professional edition project by right clicking on the project icon in the solution explorer of the standard edition project and choosing add existing item from the menu displayed, using which I could add only the windows form, and everything is working fine even in this scenario.
I would suggest you to try the steps listed above and please let me know if you face any issues further.